Monday, October 26, 2009

Hell in a hand basket

After reading Arianna's blog last week, I couldn't stop laughing.
I had taken my 16 year old shopping for jeans. It seems that Ari is right.
There are no jeans to fit the 'normal' sized women. My daughter is no slim jim.
I'm proud to say she takes after me, round and voluptuous. LOL

What has this world come to that women have to diet and exercise to fit some
golden mold? And what is considered the 'golden' perfect size? Who ever heard of
a size 0?

Wouldn't you think a man would want a woman he could hold onto and not one that a good
stupping in bed would leave battered and bruised?
I think we should start a campaign called 'For the Love of a Woman with Curves'.
So many times you hear about these young girls doing stupid things to their bodies
just to fit in. Self esteem is important at their young age. I'm not saying let's promote
laziness and obesity but good healthy living.
Not everybody's a size 0. I'm not and never plan to be.
On that note, I'm leaving ya'll with a recipe that's fun and tasty.
Don't count the calories on this one :)

Pumpkin Dip

8 ounces of cream cheese
2 cups confectioners sugar
15 ounce can of pumpkin pie filling
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon

Mix together well, chill and serve with ginger snap cookies or graham crackers.
UHM, UHM tasty.

Oh and thanks to my friends, this isn't bad with a little Jeramiah Weed on the side to wash it down.

1 comment:

Cait Miller said...

I am certainly no skinny chick but I would like to be slimmer. That said, I don't worry too much about it because at least one guy thinks I am sexy just as I am :)