Sunday, September 16, 2012

Getting Ready For Another Self-Pubbed Book!


Good Sunday afternoon!

I’m excited for this week because I just finished the last edit of my next self-pubbed titled, SUNDAY LOVE. I plan to tend to all the many details of getting the book up and running by the end of this week.

I’m sure some of you have already heard about the joint erotic series that my author group, the Sizzling Scribes, have been working hard on. But for those of you who haven’t, I belong to a very talented and diversified group of authors who write erotic romance.

About a year ago we were all talking on line, something we do nearly on a daily basis, and brainstormed an idea that blossomed to a joint series called The Sweet Spot Series. We came up with a fictional town called Port Clef, Connecticut and two characters who are in every story. We even have a map of the city so when we’re writing our stories, we have exact locations. After some time, Port Clef has become real to me. I’ve walked the city streets, enjoyed the ocean and definitely enjoyed The Sweet Spot Shop’s chocolate chip cookies!

Okay, back to reality, Ruby. I decided to write a gay love story, multicultural in nature and boy, are my guys a couple of hotties (Note cover and you'll see why!) I love their tale and the pitfalls they overcome. I hope you’ll love the story, too, along with all the other books in the Sweet Spot Series. There’s a little something for everyone’s taste in reading.

Just to let you know, Lynn LaFleur’s CANDLELIGHT WISH is the first book up in the series and is currently for sale. I’m excited to list the entire list of contributed series books below:

Candlelight Wish by Lynn LaFleur
Candygram by Tara Nina
Cat Scratch Fever by Arianna Hart
Tied To Home by Diana Hunter
Storm Surge by Cait Miller
Sunday Love by Ruby Storm
Three’s the Charm by Tielle St. Clare

Check our website for more information:  http://sizzlingscribes.com/sweet_spot.htm

So keep a look out toward the end of the week and check out SUNDAY LOVE! Thanks to everyone who read my books!
 
Have a wonderful week!
Ruby

1 comment:

Diana Hunter said...

I've read this...and it's really, really good! :)